The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors – InterNACHI® – is a federally tax-exempt, 501(c)(6) non-profit membership trade organization headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. InterNACHI® is the world’s leading trade organization of residential and commercial property inspectors.
The InterNACHI® School is accredited as a postsecondary education institution by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET), a national accrediting agency of the U.S. Department of Education (USDE), for the free online training, examination, certifications, and continuing education provided by InterNACHI® to its membership. The InterNACHI® School is also a Member College of the National Association of Career Colleges of Canada (NACC), a national association representing 500 regulated career colleges across Canada.
Just 3 Simple Steps…..
- Call Guardian Financial. Our representatives have been working with the Home Inspection Industry for over 12 years. They will answer all your questions and send you the application documents you need.
- Fill out the simple 2 page document (takes less than 10 min.) and email or fax us back the documents. We will have your account set up and active within 2 business days.
- Link your new Guardian Financial merchant account to your preferred software or website by simply inserting your Authorize.net gateway account numbers.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Because our merchant account is completely compatible with almost every Home Inspection report software program, you will have the ability to accept all cards in your preferred method. Although there are multiple types of secure gateways out there, Authorize.net is the recommended gateway. We handle all of the Authorize.net set up and billing so all you have to do is create a username and password.
The rates and fees associated with processing credit cards are primarily determined by the risk associated with running the transaction. Because we work with so many Home Inspectors, we have been able to create an account that gives the lowest rates to transactions that have historically been charged at a higher risk level. We try our very best to make sure our pricing is as simple as possible to understand.
*The monthly minimum is made up of your processing fees. Using the average home inspection transaction of $400, you would only need to do about 4 transactions a month to cover the minimum.
**We waive the PCI Compliance fee for the first 12 month of the account. We also have the lowest compliance fee in the industry compared to the average of over $149 annually.
RATES and FEES
- Debit transactions: 1.70%
- Communication Fee: .30
- Credit Cards: 2.69%
- Rewards cards and Corporate cards: 3.29%
- NO Account Maintenance Fee
- NO Secure Gateway Fee
- NO Monthly Minimum
- NO PCI Compliance Fee
- NO SET UP FEES
- NO CANCELATION FEES
- NO ANNUAL FEES
- NO CONTRACTS