Dear Valued Merchants,
As you may know, the Hypercom 4200 series terminal software certificate will expire October 2015. In order to help our merchants with the transition of their outdated equipment, Total is launching a terminal Upgrade Program.
Total Merchant Services recently made a significant investment by purchasing all new Ingenico terminals for our Terminal Placement Program. The Ingenico iCT220 is EMV ready and can accept all NFC payment types like Apple Pay, Google Wallet and Samsung Pay. They also feature…..
Telium 2 technology for high-speed transaction approvals.
Outbound calls will be completed to those merchants currently processing through a Hypercom 4220 terminal series. We will offer the Upgrade Program under the following terms:
- Merchants enrolled in the Merchant Advantage Program will pay a $99 upgrade fee
- Merchants not enrolled in the Merchant Advantage Program will pay a $129 upgrade fee
- Merchants not enrolled in the Merchant Advantage Program will be given the option to enroll to qualify for the discounted upgrade price of $99
- The upgrade fee will be billed on the next merchant statement
- This program will also be available to merchants who have reprogrammed terminals
If merchants upgrade by 4/30/2015, they will qualify to receive a $100 AMEX rebate Gift Card.
We encourage you tutilize this Upgrade Program.
If you have any additional questions, Please contact TMS Support at 888-848-6825 or our Office at 800-608-7363