Spectora offers home inspection software with a focus on the modern user experience. Clean and intuitive, Spectora’s web-based report writing software and mobile apps produce modern reports that clients and agents love. Spectora inspectors can increase business efficiency through automated client communication, online payments, and actionable business metrics. For those wanting to grow their online presence, Spectora also offers agency-class marketing support. With responsive customer service, simple subscription p
Sign Up Now
Just 3 Simple Steps…..
- Call Guardian Financial. Our representatives have been working with the Home Inspection Industry for over 12 years. They will answer all your questions and send you the application documents you need.
- Fill out the simple 2 page document (takes less than 10 min.) and email or fax us back the documents. We will have your account set up and active within 2 business days.
- Link your new Guardian Financial merchant account to the Spectora Software by simply inserting your Authorize.net gateway account numbers into the Spectora Software.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Because our merchant account is completely compatible with Spectora Software you will have the ability to accept all card types right inside your Spectora software.
Once Your credit card processing is integrated with Spectora you can:
- Have Spectora automatically include a payment link to the Inspection agreement allowing your customers to pay when they fill out and sign the agreement.
- Lock the inspection report so the customer is unable to open it until they have paid for it.
Any credit card payment accepted through Spectora, whether the customer clicks the link, or on your PC, will automatically update the invoice to show it has been paid.
- Integration makes payment easier for the customer, it reduces cancellations, increases the chance they purchase add on services and overall makes your life easier.
A simple and professional look.
The rates and fees associated with processing credit cards are primarily determined by the risk associated with running the transaction. Because we work with so many Home Inspectors, we have been able to create an account that gives the lowest rates to transactions that have historically been charged at a higher risk level. We try our very best to make sure our pricing is as simple as possible to understand.
*The monthly minimum is made up of your processing fees. Using the average home inspection transaction of $400, you would only need to do about 4 transactions a month to cover the minimum.
**We waive the PCI Compliance fee for the first 12 month of the account. We also have the lowest compliance fee in the industry compared to the average of over $149 annually.
RATES AND FEES
- Debit transactions: 1.70%
- Communication Fee: .30
- Credit Cards: 2.69%
- Rewards cards and Corporate cards: 3.29%
- $5 Account Maintenance Fee
- NO Secure Gateway Fee
- NO Monthly Minimum
- NO PCI Compliance Fee
- NO SET UP FEES
- NO CANCELATION FEES
- NO ANNUAL FEES
- NO CONTRACTS
Here are some step-by-step instructions with screenshots to help you integrate your credit card processing account with Spectora.
1) Activate your Authorize.net gateway and receive login credentials (Ben or Aaron will help you with this step).
2) Log into your Authorize.net account and click on “API Credentials & Keys.”
4) Copy and Paste both of these into the corresponding field in your Spectora account under Settings>Payment>Authorize.net.
5) Go back to your Authorize.net Settings page and click on “Manage Public Client Key.”
Setup and/or answer your secret question to generate a Client Key. Copy/Paste this into the 3rd and final field in your Spectora Payments section.