The Inspection Support team has been creating reporting, business and scheduling software for the Inspection industry since 2000. In 2002 they launched the Inspection Support Network™(ISN) and Guardian has been working with ISN since 2003 supporting commercial and residential inspectors since the inception. The inspection industry is evolving rapidly and the ISN development team continues to deliver countless updates and new features to support inspectors. The Inspection Support team is focused on actively automating and simplifying every task an inspector does to execute their businesses. The Inspection Support Network is actively used by small, medium and large inspection companies. Additionally, it is aggressively used by four of the largest franchises in the United States and Canada and the ISN team is proud to service inspectors throughout the world.
Just 3 Simple Steps…..
- Call Guardian Financial. Our representatives have been working with the Home Inspection Industry for over 17 years. They will answer all your questions and send you the application documents you need.
- Fill out the simple online application which takes less than 10 min. We will have your account set up and active within 2 business days.
- Link your new Guardian Financial merchant account to the ISN Software by simply inserting your cardpointe gateway account numbers into the Inspection Support Network Software.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Because our merchant account is completely compatible with Inspection Support Network Software you will have the ability to accept all card types right inside your ISN software. Once Your credit card processing is integrated with ISN you can:
Using/Setting Up Convenience Fees
Note: Prior to enabling the Convenience Fee System:
- If you haven’t already, create a specific Fee in your ISN to apply the Convenience Fee charge your Surcharge Fee at Settings — Office Settings — Inspection and Fee Settings — Fees.
Additional information regarding creating fees is available here.
- Then activate the convenience fee feature under Settings — Office Settings — My Office Settings — Convenience Fee.
In the modal that pops up, be sure to read the legal disclosures regarding surcharges carefully.
Then check the box labeled Use the Convenience Fee System.
You’ll get a new set of options for which fee you apply the convenience fee to.
Then enter the percentage, or fixed amount, of your convenience fee in the Surcharge box.
NOTE: when entering a fixed amount, enter numeric values only. You’ll want to avoid entering an additional dollar sign in the text field where the fixed fee is entered. This will cause the convenience fee to populate properly when a client/agents goes to make payment.
Select the fee you’ll be applying the surcharge to.
NOTE: this fee should ONLY hold the convenience fee, do not select a fee where you apply other costs.
You then have the option to include a custom message describing your convenience fee to your clients, or you can leave the message field blank to allow the system to display the default message.
Save your changes, and you’re done!
- Have ISN automatically include a payment link to the Inspection agreement allowing your customers to pay when they fill out and sign the agreement.
- Accept payment on site using the ISN mobile app.
- Lock the inspection report so the customer is unable to open it until they have paid for it. Any credit card payment accepted through ISN, whether the customer clicks the link, or through the mobile app or on your PC, will automatically update the invoice to show it has been paid.
- Integration makes payment easier for the customer, it reduces cancellations, increases the chance they purchase add on services and overall makes your life easier. Shown below are some screenshots of ISN’s mobile application which will allow you to take payment on site while keeping all your records updated and current.
RATES AND FEES
- Debit transactions: 1.70%
- Communication Fee: .30
- Credit Cards: 2.69%
- Rewards cards and Corporate cards: 3.29%
- NO Account Maintenance Fee
- NO Secure Gateway Fee
- NO Monthly Minimum
- NO PCI Compliance Fee
- NO SET UP FEES
- NO CANCELATION FEES
- NO ANNUAL FEES
- NO CONTRACTS