- Easily works on all computers / tablets / net books / smart phones (No App to download or conflicts)
- No internet connection is needed to complete inspectcheck reports
- Inspectcheck clearly advises your client, even if you forget to!
- Quickly and easily insert pictures in the report
- Use your pictures or select from our Stock Photos (Stock Photos will assist you when advising your client)
- Insert your own comments anywhere in the report
- When completed; email the report to your client as a PDF, save, or print it
- Inspectcheck.net will archive your reports so you don’t have to
- Inspectcheck’s “virtual office” where all your clients information , companys information (including “branding”) and reports, completed and in progress, are available to you from any computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- NEVER lose a report – ALL data is automatically saved as you complete the report. “Cloud Service” is included for Free
- Clear Detailed Descriptions For All Conditions Noted
- Designed by professional home inspectors for professional home inspectors
- No charge for updates – EVER – (and we are continually updating the report content to ensure we stay on the cutting edge of the home inspection profession)
- Send your clients directly to inspectcheck.net for follow-up. We will put the home inspection process in perspective and give your client helpful links on our “Client Link” page
- A “Real Estate Professionals” link on our web site. Real Estate Professionals will understand why it is important to recommend TurnKey Professional Home Inspectors
- An easy to create optional summary page that can be sent as a send alone document and included in the final report
- Our exclusive inspectnotes allow you to complete inspections with a pen and paper in the field and create the report at your convenience
Just 3 Simple Steps…..
- Call Guardian Financial. Our representatives have been working with the Home Inspections Industry for over 12 years. They will answer all your questions and send you the application documents you need.
- Fill out the simple 2 page document (takes less than 10 min.) and email or fax us back the documents. We will have your account set up and active within 2 business days.
- Link your new Guardian Financial merchant account to InspectCheck by simply inserting your Authorize.net gateway account numbers into the InspectCheck Software.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Because our merchant account is completely compatible with InspectCheck you will have the ability to accept all card types right inside your InspectCheck software. In order to integrate fully, you must use a gateway service. Authorize.net is the recommended gateway. We handle all of the Authorize.net set up and billing so all you have to do is create a username and password.
The rates and fees associated with processing credit cards are primarily determined by the risk associated with running the transaction. Because we work with so many Home Inspectors, we have been able to create an account that gives the lowest rates to transactions that have historically been charged at a higher risk level. We try our very best to make sure our pricing is as simple as possible to understand.
*The monthly minimum is made up of your processing fees. Using the average home inspection transaction of $400, you would only need to do about 4 transactions a month to cover the minimum.
**We waive the PCI Compliance fee for the first 12 month of the account. We also have the lowest compliance fee in the industry compared to the average of over $149 annually.
RATES and FEES
- Discount Rate: 1.70%
- Communication Fee: .20
- American Express: 2.79%
- Mid-Qual 0.4% Non-Qual 1.40%
- Account Maintenance: $5/ Mo
- Secure Gateway: $5/ Mo
- Monthly Minimum: $25*
- PCI Compliance: $4.95/ Mo **
- NO SET UP FEES
- NO CANCELATION FEES
- NO ANNUAL FEES
- NO CONTRACTS