HomeGauge makes it easy to create professional home inspection reports and print them onsite or deliver them online. HomeGauge comes standard with templates for many different types of properties, including single family homes, multi-family, commercial buildings, condos, mold, four point inspections, new construction phases, and also includes support for the Texas (TREC) format. In addition, you can create your own templates for just about any type of inspection you may need to perform. HomeGauge offers technical support and also tips on marketing your business. HomeGauge home inspection software is used by inspectors across the US and Canada, and is widely accepted by all the major trade associations.
We will integrate your credit card processing directly into your Home Gauge software. We understand the Home Inspection Industry and are happy to be supporting Home Gauge users.
Sign Up Now
Just 3 Simple Steps…..
- Call Guardian Financial. Our representatives have been working with the Home Inspections Industry for over 17 years. They will answer all your questions and send you the online application you need.
- Fill out the simple online application (takes less than 10 min.) We will have your account set up and active within 2 business days.
- Link your new Guardian Financial merchant account to Home Gauge by simply inserting your Authorize.net gateway account numbers into the Home Gauge Software.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Because our merchant account is completely compatible with Home Gauge you will have the ability to accept all card types right inside your Home Gauge software. In order to integrate fully, you must use a gateway service. Authorize.net is the recommended gateway. We handle all of the Authorize.net set up and billing so all you have to do is create a username and password.
The rates and fees associated with processing credit cards are primarily determined by the risk associated with running the transaction. Because we work with so many Home Inspectors, we have been able to create an account that gives the lowest rates to transactions that have historically been charged at a higher risk level. We try our very best to make sure our pricing is as simple as possible to understand.
RATES and FEES
- Debit Transactions: 1.70%
- Communication Fee: .30
- Credit Cards: 2.69%
- Rewards Cards and Corporate Cards 3.29%
- Account Maintenance: $0.00
- Secure Gateway: $5/ Mo
- Monthly Minimum: 0.00
- PCI Compliance: $0.00
- NO SET UP FEES
- NO CANCELATION FEES
- NO ANNUAL FEES
- NO CONTRACTS