Home Inspector Pro
Home Inspector Pro allows you to use your iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows or Mac to finish your inspection report data entry on site. This frees up your nights and weekends, and increases your bottom line. Home Inspector Pro is the only inspection software company with tech support on both coasts to take care of all your questions!
They have developed home inspection report software for Mac, Windows, Android, iPhone & iPad to allow you to quickly and efficiently perform home inspections. With this commercial and home inspection report software in hand you will be able to easily compete with larger inspection corporations. Home Inspector Pro is currently being used in at least 19 countries and 9 languages that we know of (English, French, Italian, Spanish and German).
Guardian can establish your merchant account so that it integrates directly into your HIP HOP system allowing you to eliminate the time and hassle of dealing with payments.
Sign Up Now
Just 3 Simple Steps…..
- Call Guardian Financial. Our representatives have been working with the Home Inspection Industry for over 17 years. They will answer all your questions and send you the application documents you need.
- Fill out the simple 2 page document (takes less than 10 min.) and email or fax us back the documents. We will have your account set up and active within 2 business days.
- Link your new Guardian Financial merchant account to HIP HOP by simply sending your Authorize.net gateway account numbers to Dan at Home Inspector Pro.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Because our merchant account is completely compatible with HIP HOP, you will have the ability to accept all card types in the HIP HOP system. In order to integrate fully with HIP HOP, you must use a gateway service. Authorize.net is the recommended gateway. We handle all of the Authorize.net set up and billing so all you have to do is create a username and password.
The rates and fees associated with processing credit cards are primarily determined by the risk associated with running the transaction. Because we work with so many Home Inspectors, we have been able to create an account that gives the lowest rates to transactions that have historically been charged at a higher risk level. We try our very best to make sure our pricing is as simple as possible to understand.
*The monthly minimum is made up of your processing fees. Using the average home inspection transaction of $400, you would only need to do about 4 transactions a month to cover the minimum.
**We waive the PCI Compliance fee for the first 12 month of the account. We also have the lowest compliance fee in the industry compared to the average of over $149 annually.
RATES and FEES
- Debit transactions: 1.70%
- Communication Fee: .30
- Credit Cards: 2.69%
- Rewards cards and Corporate cards: 3.29%
- $5 Account Maintenance Fee
- NO Secure Gateway Fee
- NO Monthly Minimum
- NO PCI Compliance Fee
- NO SET UP FEES
- NO CANCELATION FEES
- NO ANNUAL FEES
- NO CONTRACTS