As a leader in the home inspection industry, AmeriSpec helps buyers, sellers and real estate professionals feel more confident about real estate transactions and helps to reveal possible repairs or unforeseen costs.
The AmeriSpec network includes more than 275 independently owned and operated franchises that perform more than 100,000 residential and commercial real estate inspections annually.
Guardian has been supporting Amerispec Franchisees for over 11 years and we understand your business and we understand how to integrate with your AMS software. When you choose us as your credit card processor, you can feel confident that our service will allow you complete compatibility, unbelievable simplicity and guaranteed affordability.
Just 3 Simple Steps…..
- Call Guardian Financial. Our representatives have been working with the Home Inspection Industry for over 12 years. They will answer all your questions and send you the application documents you need.
- Fill out the simple 2 page document (takes less than 10 min.) and email or fax us back the documents. We will have your account set up and active within 2 business days.
- Link your new Guardian Financial merchant account to the AMS Software by simply inserting your Authorize.net gateway account numbers into the AMS Software.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Because our merchant account is completely compatible with the AMS Software you will have the ability to accept all card types right inside your AMS software.
Once Your credit card processing is integrated with your AMS software, you can:
- Have the software automatically include a payment link to the Inspection agreement allowing your customers to pay when they fill out and sign the agreement.
- Accept payment on site using the mobile app.
- Lock the inspection report so the customer is unable to open it until they have paid for it.
Any credit card payment accepted through AMS software, whether the customer clicks the link, or through the mobile app or on your PC, will automatically update the invoice to show it has been paid.
- Integration makes payment easier for the customer, it reduces cancellations, increases the chance they purchase add on services and overall makes your life easier. Shown below are some screenshots of the mobile application which will allow you to take payment on site while keeping all your records updated and current.
The rates and fees associated with processing credit cards are primarily determined by the risk associated with running the transaction. Because we work with so many Home Inspectors, we have been able to create an account that gives the lowest rates to transactions that have historically been charged at a higher risk level. We try our very best to make sure our pricing is as simple as possible to understand.
*The monthly minimum is made up of your processing fees. Using the average home inspection transaction of $400, you would only need to do about 4 transactions a month to cover the minimum.
**We waive the PCI Compliance fee for the first 12 month of the account. We also have the lowest compliance fee in the industry compared to the average of over $149 annually.
RATES and FEES
- Discount Rate: 1.70%
- Communication Fee: .20
- American Express: 2.79%
- Mid-Qual 0.4% Non-Qual 1.40%
- Account Maintenance: $5/ Mo
- Secure Gateway: $5/ Mo
- Monthly Minimum: $25*
- PCI Compliance: $4.95/ Mo **
- NO SET UP FEES
- NO CANCELATION FEES
- NO ANNUAL FEES
- NO CONTRACTS